Our purpose is to promote Hispanic businesses through community growth and development, by promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all Hispanic businesses.
The Florida Puerto Rican/Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (FPRHCC) exists to preserve the competitive enterprise system for Hispanic businesses by employing the following strategies:
- By creating a better understanding and appreciation of the importance of the Hispanic people and businesses.
- By expressing concern for and solving their problems.
- By educating the community of business people.
- By representing the Hispanics in legislative and political affairs at city, county, state and national levels.
- By preventing or addressing controversies which are detrimental to expansion and growth of our businesses and our communities.
- By obtaining more benefits for Hispanic businesses through increased membership representation.